For decades, the Velez Organization has been committed to increasing diversity and the role of women throughout the consturction industry - recognizing that when New York builds diverse, it builds better. President Elizabeth Velez sits on the Diversity Advisory Board for the New York State Department of Transportation, the New York City Department of Environmental Protection, the New York City School Construction Authority, and the New York City Department of Small Business Services.
- Staying current in issues, methodologies.
- Developing long-term relationships .
- Providing best value solutions.
- Providing positive experiences .
- Utilizing the strengths of team members.
- Using proven quality assurance procedures.